NeahCasa is a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501c3 corporation and all donations are tax deductable.
To support community and the economic vitality of our area
by creating permanently affordable housing for fulltime residents.
- To provide quality permanently affordable housing for full-time low- and moderate-income households by minimizing the comprehensive costs of housing over time.
- To build attractive, green structures with a light footprint on the land, and a priority of providing construction employment to the community.
- To improve the quality and availability of affordable long-term rental housing, and to support development of landlord/tenant “best practices.”
- To provide opportunities for community members to invest in the community via individual loans to the trust for acquistion and construction.
- And through all of the above, to promote the economic vitality of our communities.
Strategic Plan - 2008-2010 downloadable PDF
NeahCasa PDF - a very condensed version of this website
NeahCasa is always looking for more people for its Board and any of its on-going projects and committees, as well as for starting new ones! All kinds of expertise and experience levels are needed, including potential homeowners and renters. There is a lot to be done and many hands make light work. We encourage you to contact us or, better yet, come to a meeting a see what we're about.
- Memberships: Become a member for $5. Donations over and above that are gratefully accepted - and in fact we depended on them.
- Program and/or committee meetings are held as needed to help us educate ourselves about the issues and plan future projects. See Upcoming Events for future dates.